Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Just a little Sweetie


Good Morning,

I am here today to share a card I have made using some of my favourite papers. I have used the Violet Silence paper pad from Lemon Craft, I just love the colours in these papers.


I have coloured up Sweetie from Whimsy Stamps using Copic Markers & have added some glitter to her wings & the flowers.


I have used a few goodies in the arrangement, there are some curly wild roses, bon bons, bark stars, lace gwendoline, purple berries & hiding in there is a teardrop wish bottle.



Thank you for stopping by, make sure you come back tomorrow to see some more fabulous inspiration from the DT

Hugs

Emma xx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty, just love your colour palette today. X

    ReplyDelete